Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hi all

Hello, im the new author of Tardis Legacy, and im going to help post Doctor Who news!
But firstly i've got some news about an old actor in Series 2 of Doctor Who-Anthony Head, from Episode 3.
Heres an interview from Digital sky.


Speaking to Digital Spy, Anthony Head discusses his ambition for a return to Doctor Who.




Are there any plans to resurrect your Doctor Who villain Mr Finch?

"Apparently not – and I'm not sure why! I think he should come back. He was good fun. There is a school of thought that he's dead, but you don't see him die. Who knows? I'm very fond of him and it was such good fun working with Mr Tennant. He's a lovely actor. So if they ask me I'd say 'yes' in a flash."

They say 'never work with children or animals', so where does K-9 fit into that?

"In both categories! I've worked with more responsive actors. After all this time, they might have worked out one or two more means of propulsion. He was quite slow off the mark and not always terribly consistent. But beyond that I know he's a lot of people's favourite, so I'm not going to diss him!"

0 comments: